Common Steering and Suspension Problems
- Difficulty Steering – Do you have to fight the steering wheel to drive straight? Does your vehicle veer off in one direction if you let go of the steering wheel?
- Bouncing or Jumping – When you hit a bump, does your car keep bouncing? Does it feel like the steering wheel is pulled or jerked?
- Shaking or Vibrating – Does the steering wheel shake or vibrate when you accelerate?
- Banging and Clunking – Do you hear these noises when you drive over a bump?
- Squeaking or Screeching – Do you hear these noises while steering?
Whether your vehicle has a conventional suspension system with shock absorbers or a strut-based system, Nelson’s Collision has the know-how necessary to diagnose and repair any steering or suspension system problem.
Call us at 517-223-7593 to set up your appointment.